Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Miami Personal Injury Lawyer

personal injury attorney miami, miami injury lawyer, miami personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer miami, miami injury attorney, injury lawyer miami, injury lawyers miami, personal injury attorney miami fl, miami personal injury lawyers, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some personal injury lawyer situated in Miami, FL.



Gerson & Schwartz, P.A.

Review:

B Gillis--- “After my accident I contacted them right away. I was able to see them the same day and was kept in contact thru out the process. Everyone in the office was very helpful, polite, and professional. I highly recommend them. They helped me, and I am very grateful to them.They went above and beyond to assist me. Thank You all so very much.”

Contact:

1980 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145

Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.

Review:

Nora Naatz--- “Mr. Friedman was my choice after a dog bite attack. Him and his firm took on my case in a very professional matter without lacking empathy.  I felt like he and his team personally cared for me and they kept me up to date on every step of the process. The outcome was great and I am very happy that I have chosen them. I already have recommended

 them to my friends and family and if you are looking for legal support I highly recommend a meeting with the firm. Any first time consultation is free, ( to my knowledge). So what do you have to lose. Give them a call! You'll be in great hands.”

Contact:

3636 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33135
Phone: (305) 448-8585
Fax: (305) 448-9818

Freidin Brown, P.A.

Review:

Myles Marcus--- “The Freidin Brown Law Firm is one of the most generous law firms I know. In 2015, they awarded me a very generous scholarship for my academic success in my high school career that I put toward my college education. The people who work in this law firm are very professional as well as very kind.”

Contact:

2 S. Biscayne Blvd.,
Suite 3100 Miami, FL, 33131
Phone: (888) 650-0918

Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers

Review:

kelly burns--- “I found Chalik and Chalik by googling them. I called a few different lawyers and received a phone call almost immediately. Mr. Chalik came out to my home to discuss my case and even referred me to a chiropractor next to where I live. I have dealt with both Chalik brothers and found them to be responsive and sympathetic. Jason explained everything to me step by step. I am very happy with the results and the respectful way I was treated by all of his staff. Dell was very kind and responsive as well. Thank you!”

Contact:

Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
28 W Flagler St, #1000, Miami, FL 33130
Phone: (305) 944-2035


Drucker Law Offices

Review:

berotie charles--- “I have had the best experience here, the attorney and paralegal"s were all so very helpful.  They have gone over and beyond to assist me and providing me with the best service. I would definitely be referring family and friends to this office. Melissa would call to check up on me after my accident. After my case settled, I received more than what I was expecting to receive. This is definitely my new family. I will never go anywhere else.”

Contact:

1401 Northwest 17th Avenue, Miami, FL 33125
Phone: (305) 981-1561

Leesfield Scolaro

Review:

Michael Browning--- “I am a licensed attorney in the State of Florida.  I began my practice in Key West, Florida in 1986.  Soon thereafter I meet Ira Leesfield who’s firm did personal injury work.  My field was limited to mostly real estate and real estate development and had no interest in pursuing personal injury law.  Having said that, I think it is important for all attorneys to be able to provide various services to clients including trying to find the best attorney to represent the client’s interest in areas they have no experience.  Even with a limited practice I would be asked about personal injury cases.  Those clients of mine who hired Ira’s firm, without exception, got excellent results.  From minor injuries to horrific injuries, I found, and still find, that Ira’s firm will evaluate the case fairly and provide the client with a reasonably expectation of the process involved and will avoid giving false hope where there is none.    Also Ira’s firm consistently keeps in constant touch with the client as well as referring attorneys so each knows the progress of a case.   Finally I can tell you that if I personally were injured,  Ira Leesfield is the first person I would call.”

Contact:

2350 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33133
Phone: (305) 854-4900
Fax: (305) 854-8266
Toll Free: (800) 836-6400

Payer and Associates

Review:

Yoxam Morera--- “I hired James Payer to represent me in my personal injury case and he was a pleasure to work with. He was always willing to talk to me and to hear and help me with my concerns. I am very happy with the results and would recommend him highly for any personal injury or work injury in Miami.”

Contact:

2210 NW 4th Terrace, Miami, FL 33125
Phone: (305) 854-4442

The Law Office of Robert Dixon

Review:

yadira martinez--- “I had an accident in April and attorney Robert Dixon took my case, he did a great job getting my car fixed and my medical bills negotiated and waived, he got the policy limits for my injuries in four months. His legal team did an incredible job keeping me informed about everything that was going on with my case, and explaining to me how everything worked. Having representation that you trust makes the whole experience a little easier and less traumatic. I would certainly recommend Mr. Dixon to anybody that  has been hurt in an accident, he is the best out there!”

Contact:

5963 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33137

Alan Goldfarb, P.A.

Review:

Kristina Reyos--- “I knew if I tried to navigate my personal injury case without representation, I had a high possibility of not getting the results I wanted. Hiring Alan Goldfarb was the best decision I could have made. He knows just about everything about personal injury law! Highly recommended!”

Contact:

100 Southeast 2nd Street
Suite 4500
Miami, FL 33131
Phone: 305-371-3111
Fax: 305-577-8375


1 comment:

  1. Instantly communicate with a Personal Injury lawyer, if you have undergone an accident. An attorney can help in collecting all the evidence and safely submitting it in court. Further, he or she strives for justice and acts as your representation. Besides, all these cases can be challenging to be proved.
    More Blogs for cases:

    Amputation Injury Lawyer
    Arthritis Disability & Workplace Lawyer
    Aviation Accident Lawyer
    Car Accident Lawyer in Texas
    Car Accident Lawyer in California
    Car Accident Lawyer in Florida

    ReplyDelete