Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Arkansas Personal Injury Lawyer or Attorney

arkansas injury, lawyers in arkansas, arkansas lawyers, arkansas personal injury lawyer, arkansas personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury
Here are some law firms dealing personal injury cases in Arkansas.



1. The Brad Hendricks Law Firm

Review:

Michelle Tyree--- “Great firm. They handled my car wreck case, a car wreck case for my grandparents, and also drafted Wills for my family.  Wonderful experience and made it easy for me and my family.”

Contact:

The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
500 Pleasant Valley Drive, Building C
Little Rock, AR 72227
Phone: 501-550-4090
Toll Free: 866-534-5284
Fax: 501-661-0196

2. Duncan Firm, P.A.

Review:

John Smithe---“ Phillip Duncan at the Duncan Firm is probably the best trial lawyer in Arkansas.  When I got hurt in a car accident from a big truck, I got more than a dozen of those lawyer "advertising" letters in the mail asking to take my case.  I used those letters for starting a fire in my fireplace. 
After I called his office and met with Mr. Duncan and his staff, he took my case and prepared it like we were going to court.  I feel that he got the most money for me, my family was taken care of, and we felt like he brought us justice.  We would highly recommend Duncan Firm.”

Contact:

900 S. Shackleford Road, Suite 725
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
(501) 228-7600
Fax: 501-228-0415

3. Rainwater Holt & Sexton

Review:

Michael Loggins--- “Mary and Jon were amazing. They got me paid super quick and even found another 5k for me from the guys insurance. Best experience ever. Highly recommended for any legal need that you might have. Hopefully I never need another attorney but if I do I know who I'm calling. Thanks again for everything Mary!”

Contact:

Rainwater Holt & Sexton
801 Technology Dr, Little Rock, AR 72223

4. Law Offices of Peter Miller

Review:

Ms. M--- “This was my first experience in working with an attorney, and it went really well. I appreciated the personal approach from Peter and the convenience of being able to contact him and his staff anytime I needed answers. I didn't feel like just another case, because he took the time to ask personal questions, so he could get to know me better. I had a difficult case, so it took almost ten months to settle, but it was well worth the wait.”

Contact:

Law Offices of Peter Miller, P.A.
1601 Broadway
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
1-800-726-6300 or 501-374-6300


No comments:

Post a Comment