Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Chicago Personal Injury Attorney

Chicago personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyer Chicago, personal injury attorney Chicago, Chicago injury lawyer, injury lawyer Chicago, Chicago personal injury lawyers, Chicago injury attorney, injury attorney Chicago, Chicago injury lawyers, Chicago personal injury law firm, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some attorney from Chicago.



1. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers
Review:
Nicholas Dwent--- “My experience with Jonathan Rosenfeld has always been fantastic. He genuinely cares for the wellbeing of his clients and their best interest is his priority. The whole team was very friendly and professional on all fronts. I highly recommend Jonathan and his team for any legal help with personal injury cases.”
Contact:
33 North Dearborn Street, #1930
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Phone: (888) 424-5757
Fax: (847) 572-1331

2. Staver Law Group PC
Review:
Robert Mann--- “I highly recommend Staver Law Group. They are very fast and efficient. They will get you every dollar you deserve. If you need a lawyer call Patrick and Zach, they keep you informed on everything, even the small stuff you don't think matters. And you don't wait hours or days for a response, these guys know what their doing if you need a personal injury lawyer, don't hesitate to give Staver Law Group a call. Thanks again guys!”


Contact:
120 W. Madison Street, Ste 400
Chicago, IL 60602-4177

3. Willens Law Offices
Review:
Spencer Hall--- “I was struck by a taxi on my way to work. I was on a motorcycle and suffered a severe leg fracture. I called Matt Willens and he came to my house within 24 hours of the call! Matt Willens and his law team were friendly and very professional. When closing the case, I felt compensated and ready to move on with my life. Now I am better able to continue school and pursue the career of my dreams.”
Contact:
30 N LaSalle St #3450
Chicago, IL60602
Phone: (312) 957-4166

4. Levin & Perconti
Review:
Jennifer Hall--- “They did a lot of work in effort to help my case, but because legally I was not the next of kin, they couldn't go further. They shouldn't of taken my case if this was going to happen. I waited a whole year for them to tell me the court would not find me in favor. Yes, I'm a granddaughter, filing for my grandmother, who was wrongfully mistreated and now the nursing home gets away with murder. There is no justice. I will say that the company is very respectful and understanding. But the law is the law. I will still recommend them because they actually do go work. They just need to communicate better.”
Contact:
325 N La Salle Dr #450
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone: 312-332-2872
Toll Free: 877-374-1417
Fax: 312-332-3112

5. Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C.
Review:
Brian Siedlecki--- “Brian Salvi & Jackie Aguilar since day one greeted me with their vast experience, knowledge, and answered all my questions. I feel I received the settlement that I deserved because of hard work and dedication. Brian Salvi is definitely someone I was happy to have in my corner. Thank you everyone at Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard”
Contact:
22 W Washington St #1600
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Phone: (312) 372-1227


6. Huner Law Offices, LLC :: Personal Injury & Accident Attorney
Review:
Todd Walters--- “Rex Huner is one of the top accident and injury lawyers in Chicago. If you or a loved one have been hurt, injured or involved in an accident, I would not hesitate to contact the Huner Law Offices for help. I highly recommend Rex and his staff and fully endorse their services. I have known attorney Huner for several years, and his experience and results speak for themselves.”
Contact:
850 West Jackson Blvd. - Suite 701 Chicago, Illinois 60607
Phone: (312) 733-4455

7. The Horwitz Law Group
Review:
Taso Kalapoutis--- “When you are injured by another you need an attorney who, most importantly, is a fighter!  Mark Horwitz will fight for your rights no matter how big or small your case.  He and his associates are experienced personal injury lawyers who handle every client with care and compassion.  Their hard work, professionalism and competence is evident in the great results they obtain for their clients.  I've seen it first hand.  If you've been injured, I would highly recommend Mark Horwitz and the Horwitz Law Group.”
Contact:
115 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago IL 60603 Phone: 312-641-9200
Fax: 312-641-9201

No comments:

Post a Comment