Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer

personal injury attorney los angeles, los angeles personal injury lawyer, los angeles personal injury lawyers, personal injury lawyer los angeles, los angeles injury attorneys, injury lawyer los angeles, personal injury lawyer in los angeles, los angeles personal injury, personal injury attorney in los angeles, best personal injury attorney los angeles, personal injury lawyers in los angeles, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some law firm in Los Angeles



Wilshire Law Firm

Review:

Justin Hoover--- “Fantastic service and very friendly staff. The whole process was relatively quick and the only thing that held it up was medical. I have not had such a good experince with anyone else and I contacted many about my case. 10/10 I will be back if I am ever in need of legal help!”

Contact:

Wilshire Law Firm
3055 Wilshire Blvd., 12th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
P: (213) 381-9988
F: (213) 381-9989

Law Offices of Daniel A. Gibalevich

Review:

Lance Usherenko--- “I had a very positive experience dealing with the law offices of Daniel Gibalevich. Highly professionally and courteous. I always felt Daniel and his staff went out of their way to accommodate me. I will without a doubt refer my friends to Daniel Gibalevich.”

Contact:

Address: 6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1440, Los Angeles CA 90048
Phone: (855) 540-6300

Farar and Lewis LLP

Rerview:

Lilly Smith--- “Finding a personal injury attorney in Los Angeles is annoying. There are so many, and many claim to be the right one. I can definitely say Joel and Justin are the best los angeles personal injury attorneys. You want to work with them, and only them. They take you through the process and make you feel like family!”

Contact:

Address: 12400 Wilshire Blvd #820, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone:+1 310-853-1515

Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC

Review:

L F--- “I was in a severe motorcycle accident and suffered a broken foot. I hired Mike Ehline of Ehline Law injury attorneys. I wanted a former Marine as my lawyer since I was a Marine. Mike helped me get a truckload of money for the car crash. I am very happy. He returned all calls and my emails. His staff, including Irene were awesome. I am proud to recommend the services of this personal injury law firm.”

Contact:

Ehline Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC
633 West 5th Street #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071, (213) 596-9642
Hours

Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm
Sat-Sun: Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment