Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Monday, January 16, 2017

Jacksonville personal injury lawyer

personal injury attorney jacksonville fl, personal injury lawyer jacksonville fl, personal injury attorney jacksonville, personal injury lawyer jacksonville, jacksonville florida personal injury attorneys, jacksonville lawyers, lawyers in jacksonville, lawyers in jacksonville fl, lawyer jacksonville fl, lawyers in jacksonville florida, lawyer jacksonville, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some law firms situated in Jacksonville.



1. Your Jacksonville Lawyer, P.A.

Review:

Alexis Ellis--- “They are professional and polite, they listen to their clients wants and needs and they never did me wrong, they were well worth the money! I will continue to use them for all of my needs!”

Contact:

Your Jacksonville Lawyer, P.A.
7545 Centurion Pkwy Ste 108
Jacksonville, FL 32256
904-717-7579

2. The Lawrence Law Group

Review:

F Arnold--- “I would like to take a moment to say thanks to Greg, and his staff for doing an excellent job with my deceased mothers nursing home case. After hiring two other law firms my brothers and I decided to hire Greg. This was the best decision that we made regarding this case. Greg took the time to get to know who our deceased mother was, and the important facts involving our claim. As a result Greg was successful in resolving our claim to our satisfaction. Greg is the best attorney that I have ever met! I would highly recommend hiring Greg for any nursing home, or any other claims.”


Contact:

1301 Riverplace Blvd #1630
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone: (904) 632-0077
Fax: (904) 632-0730

3. Harrell & Harrell P.A.

Review:

Dee Corsaca--- “I'd like to take a moment to tell you how wonderful, and kind everyone in your office has been. We never felt alone in our lawsuit and always felt we were receiving professional. experienced representation. Every single person associated with our case was Top Notch!!! Kudos!!”

Contact:

Harrell & Harrell
(Main Office)
(904) 251-1111
4735 Sunbeam Road
Jacksonville, FL 32257

4. Pajcic & Pajcic

Review:

Dee De--- “I highly recommend this firm. They were wonderful. I felt like I was their most important client and I felt like I got justice in my case. It was a relief putting everything into their hands and not having to talk to the insurance company. They became my advocate and supporter when I really needed them. I cannot thank them enough.”

Contact:

The Law Firm of Pajcic & Pajcic
1 Independent Drive Suite 1900
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Phone: (904) 358-8881


5. Morgan & Morgan

Review:

Carolyn Hamilton--- “My experience with Morgan & Morgan was precise.  The staff in every dept was knowledgeable which made each step of the process effortless.  Caitlin Davis processed and handled my case.  Caitlin kept me abreast on every phase of the process, she responded to my calls and emails and she answered all of my questions throughout the process. And the chiropractor office you referred me to was the best, the staff at the office was so friendly and overly pleasant.   I have already recommended Morgan & Morgan to 3 of my family members and i will continue to recommend Morgan & Morgan to my family and friends.”

Contact:

Morgan & Morgan
76 S. Laura Street
Suite 1100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 398-2722

6. Blane McCarthy - Injury Lawyer & Mediator

Review:

Janice Turner--- “Mr. McCarthy is a man that is caring, kind and of great integrity.  From our initial telephone conversation, I felt comfortable interacting with him and discussing the details of my auto accident.   During the whole process he was honest, upfront and very compassionate.  He was available whenever I had a question and/or concern and at no point did I feel as if he was not aware of what was going on with my case or that I was being avoided or put off.  This was my first auto accident claim and couldn't have chosen a better attorney to represent me.  Hats off to he and his staff.”

Contact:

P.O. Box 56860
Jacksonville, FL 32241
Phone: 904.391.0091
Fax: 904.391.6888

7. Farah & Farah

Review:

mary mckever--- “I was very  please with the professional service provided by Farah & Farah Law Firm.  I was assigned with a wonderful Legal team to assist me in every aspect of my case. The one that kept in contact with me the most was Ms. Sabrina Rasheed.  She wanted to be sure I had the right health care individuals who had me first and  to be sure I was being treated right.  Sabrina always had a smile over the phone in her voice.  I am sure I wasn't the only client,  nor the one getting the biggest return,  but she treated me like it was. I really like the way Sabrina and Farah & Farah staff greeted me entering into their office, Always, with a warm greeting, ready to offer you  something refreshing to drink.   I will recommend their firm to everybody.”

Contact:

10 West Adams St.
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Toll Free: 855-797-9899
Local: 904-263-4610

8. Law Offices of John M. Phillips

Review:

Heather Hatton--- “I have had a wonderful experience with everyone at both offices! Courteous, friendly, and all are very knowledgeable. Without John and his team, I don't think we would be near the end of the case he took on with Howard Schneider. He did so well and continues to do so, that I will be returning to his office to handle a family law case next week. Great people to work with all around!”

Contact:

4230 Ortega Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Phone (904) 444-4444
Fax (904) 508-0683

9. McGrath Gibson Injury & Family Law

Review:

Mark Sloan--- “I retained Mr.McGrath to represent me in an accident claim after trying to deal with my insurance company myself and realizing I was neither in "good hands", or a "good neighbor".  Catchy slogans are cute until you try to collect from your  insurance company. Mr.McGrath was able to get the insurance company to settle up for the full amount I was due. I wish I had come to him sooner, I could have saved myself time and trouble. You can trust Mr.McGrath to do an honest professional job for you. Highly recommend.”

Contact:

6117 Atlantic Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32211
TELEPHONE: (904) 358-3300
FAX: (904) 358-3390
TOLL FREE: (855) 275-6459


10. Edwards & Ragatz PA

Review:

Dave Auchter--- “Tom Edwards and Eric Ragatz are professionals in every sense of the term. Representing clients in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice cases is complex and emotionally charged for all parties. Tom and Eric understand what is at stake and use the law to provide fair and complete resolutions for their clients. If you are a victim of a drunk driver, reckless driver, a doctor who failed to provide the right care, nursing home neglect, etc, these are the guys who can help.”

Contact:


11. Law Office of Craig Gibbs

Review:

Contact:


12. Law Offices of Henry E. Gare, P.A.

Review:

Stuart H--- “I have hired and referred Mr. Gare on numerous occasions to handle various legal matters ranging from auto accidents, slip and fall, and dog bite cases for my employees and friends over the last 15 years.  I would rate him 10 stars if  I could based upon the level of customer service, follow up, and maximizing the returns of the cases.  In addition, he is a great resource when you have a case that is outside his expertise and you need a legal referral you can trust. Each time I have referred him, I get great feedback and I will continue to refer him for all my legal needs to my friends, employees, and family.”

Contact:

The Law Offices of Henry E. Gare, PA
1920 San Marco Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32207



No comments:

Post a Comment