Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorney

personal injury lawyer Indianapolis, Indianapolis personal injury lawyer, personal injury attorney Indianapolis, injury lawyer Indianapolis, Indianapolis personal injury lawyers, injury attorney Indianapolis, Indianapolis injury lawyer, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Address of some injury attorneys in Indianapolis.


1. Schiller Law Offices
Review:
Diana Castillo--- “I was involved in a car accident and Schiller Law offices were very helpful from the beginning to the end. I really appreciated all the hard work they did for me and recommend their services.”
Contact:
8470 Allison Pointe Blvd, Suite 222, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Phone: 1-317-578-2100
Toll Free: 1-888-578-3100
Fax: 1-317-578-1146

2. Ward & Ward Law Firm
Review:
Pian Wu--- “It was a fantastic experience at Ward and Ward. I learned so much from Charlie Ward. He stays true to his words and and is definitely a lawyer we can all count on to get work done. He is wise, extremely generous, and cherish the connection he has with all the clients. I want to say Thank you and God Bless You!”


Contact:

3. Sevenish Law Firm
Review:
Lia Treffman--- “They were very helpful and knowledgeable, walking me through every step of a process I knew nothing about coming in. I really appreciated the time Shannon and Mr. Sevenish took in providing me with all the pertinent information when it came time to decide whether to take the other car insurance company's offer or go to trial. Their business model made it possible for me to actually file this lawsuit. If they required upfront payment, I would not have been able to go through with it. I would absolutely recommend this firm to anyone I knew who was injured.”
Contact:
101 W Ohio St #1540
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-636-7777
Fax: 317-636-7721
Toll Free: 800-278-9200

4. Fountain Law Firm
Review:
Myan Astal--- “Very Quick and answered all my questions with great response time and her assistant was there whenever I had a question, Kimberlyn would gladly help me out. I would recommend Merry to anybody that was in a collision!”
Contact:
Two Meridian Plaza 10401
North Meridian Street
Suite 209
Indianapolis, IN 46290

5. Keller & Keller
Review:
Mike Slocum--- “I partnered  with the firm Keller & Keller for my needs after an auto accident. They were very diligent in working my case along with helping  me to understand step by step what it was they needed to do, while I concentrated on my recovery. I was guided through my ordeal by Amanda Boggess, she was fantastic. She and Keith were very informative in meetings we had. The firm took care of all my medical billings throughout the whole process. It was so comforting to know Amanda and the team were in my corner all the time, I didn't have to worry about anything but to get well. What a relief it was to know that.
Everything went smooth as silk through the whole ordeal which ended well. I highly recommend Keller & Keller.”
Contact:
2850 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Phone: (317) 926-1111
Toll Free: (800) 253-5537


6. Hensley Legal Group, PC
Review:
Myla Evans--- “Once advised to seek this path due to non-curable progressive medical issues, the Hensley Legal Group filed a Social Security disability claim for me promptly and without much involvement from me (other than personal and physician information). Every telephone call was returned in a timely fashion, every e-mail was addressed as soon as possible, and every person involved was an empathetic, polite advocate for me. If an answer to a question I had was not known, I was told so and the information was researched and relayed to me. My claim was approved the first time due to the diligence of this group, and the compilation of my medical records. I highly recommend the Hensley Legal Group to anyone unfortunate enough to have a medical condition that is life-altering because everyone involved focused on assistance and not pity. True angels on Earth.”
Contact:
Hensley Legal Group, PC
117 E. Washington Street, Ste. 200
Indianapolis, IN 46204
United States
Phone: (317) 943-3896
Fax: (317) 472-3340

7. Law Office Of William W. Hurst
Review:
Christopher Hoffmann--- “Best personal injury attorney in Indianapolis.  William "Bill" Hurst is know across the nation.  I am an attorney and have looked up to Bill my entire career.  As a lawyer, Mr. Hurst is the lawyer you wish you could ever be!  If you were to ask people who are the "Best of the Best," most would have William Hurst's name on the list.  I highly recommend hiring William Hurst.  He is a legend in the legal community and generously has helped other lawyers, like me, by time answering questions we all have.  Great lawyer!  Great person!”
Contact:
50 S. Meridian, Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Tel: (317) 636-0808
Fax: (317) 633-7680

8. Wagner Reese
Review:
Amy Doman--- “As an active Court Reporter with decades of experience, I work in the deposition and trial setting with personal injury lawyers all the time.  Jason Reese has established himself as one of the best in the business.  He is smart, always prepared, and gets outstanding results for his clients.   He demands excellence from everyone with whom he works and will accept nothing less for his clients. Simply put, Jason Reese is an excellent attorney for any type of personal injury, medical malpractice or wrongful death lawsuit.”
Contact:
1939 North Meridian St.
Carmel, Indiana 46032
317-543-7600
888-710-9377
Fax – 317-569-8088

9. Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC
RevClint Crabtree--- “Craig Kelley & Faultless truly helped even the playing field between family members injured in a personal injury accident and the insurance company my family was forced to deal with.  We were not just a number, we were treated like family.  If you are ever injured in a car accident or unjustly injured by someone or some company, don't hesitate to get the lawyers of Craig Kelley and Faultless on your side.  First class treatment and representation from the beginning of the case to the end”
Contact:
Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC 5845 Lawton Loop E Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46216
United States (US)
Phone: 317-545-1760
Secondary phone: 800-746-0226
Fax: 317-545-1794

10. Wilson Kehoe Winingham
Review:
Erin LaMar--- “After my husband died due to physician malpractice, I was given the name of Bruce Kehoe at Wilson, Kehoe, and Winingham in Indianapolis. I made an appointment, and that was the beginning of what would eventually be an almost miraculous outcome. Financially I was devastated by my husband's death, but Mr. Kehoe persevered with all of the intricacies of my case; and after almost six years, I was offered a settlement that was far more than I could ever have imagined. Nothing can bring my husband back, but now I have financial independence. As a single woman in my mid 60's, I don't have to worry every month about my living expenses. Bruce and his office staff were always gracious and kind, and their professional expertise and constant encouragement made it possible for me to cope with the difficulties of those six long years. I am forever in their debt.
Contact:
Wilson Kehoe Winingham
2859 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208


No comments:

Post a Comment