Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney

Here are some reputed lawyer firm situated in phoenix, Arizona.



1. Lamber Goodnow

Review:

Melody Hudson--- “I have had the pleasure of working with the Lamber Goodnow staff, each of whom are skilled, knowledgeable and professional. As a team, they work cohesively together, bringing different skill sets that align well. One thing that impresses me most about them is that they are very approachable. Anyone who works with them is immediately put at ease by their warmth and friendliness.”

Contact:

2394 East Camelback Road #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: 602-ARIZONA (274-9662)

2. Kelly Law Team

Review:

lyric boyle--- “I could call for Anything, any time.  They take care of everything. Don't be Afraid to call and get your questions answered and assistance in getting well.  They take care of their clients.”

Contact:

1 E Washington St
Suite 500
Phoenix, AZ 85004
TELEPHONE: 602-283-4122

3. Personal Injury Attorneys PLLC

Review:

James Drago--- “I was recently in a car accident in Phoenix while visiting family (I live in San Diego).  I called PIA and they helped me through the very difficult process of dealing with an accident from out of state.  They replied in a timely manner to all my inquires, kept me aware of updates regarding my case, and resolved the matter with a great result!  I would recommend them to anyone in need of an attorney in Arizona.”

Contact:

Address: 668 N 44th St Phoenix, AZ 85008
Phone: (623) 552-4959

4. Goldberg & Osborne

Review:

francisco salazar--- “Hello my name is Francisco salazar I was a client for Goldberg and osborn and all I can say is samara zubiri took my case and she did a good job.I recommend samara zubiri to help you if you ever get in a car accident she is the best and we'll fight until the end..
 Thank you samara zubiri for helping me alot your the best.:)”

Contact:

Central Phoenix
915 W Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 808-6750



No comments:

Post a Comment