Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Friday, January 20, 2017

Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer

Here are some attorney from Atlanta.



1. Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C.

Review:

Priceline Plumbing--- “This firm is the most racist unprofessional firm I have ever encountered,  receptionist Maria won’t allow you to speak to your attorney, never once spoke with attorney, I constantly was pushed off by people answering phone, no return call ever!! all that bullcrap about * We mean Business*  is hogwash!  Gary martin is a ghost and your appointed attorney will be to, I had to argue with staff constantly for answers about progress people eating and talking on phone a total nitemare! be smart go to " Montlick and associates where you speak to attorney day one and customer service and updates are no problem! This firm and its television advertisement are a lie and a joke!  They Mean Absolutely No Business For You Personally!! Stay away!”


Contact:

235 Peachtree St. NE
Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30303

2. Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C.

Review:

Diana Wallace--- “I had a really great experience with the firm. They handled my case quickly and it was easy to tell they knew what they were doing. Hope to never need them again but will definitely use them again. Lashanda is awesome!! Great person to work with, very honest and kept me in the loop at all times.”

Contact:

3405 Piedmont Road NE
Suite 501, Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 800-6356

3. Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.

Review:

Tanya Wilson--- “I have read the reviews and I personally feel bad for the people that did not get the services that I received from my lawyer and case manager, especially. My accident was a couple months ago, which I WAS TOLD AHEAD OF TIME, would take a while. As far as phone calls, one would think myself and my case manager was married. Never do we call one another about this case and the calls were not returned. I was blessed, one might say. The staff does represent the name of the firm, but YOUR lawyer should represent YOU. Get to know the person representing and speaking for you...I DO, THE LORD.”

Contact:


4. Katz Wright Fleming Dodson & Mildenhall, LLC

Review:

 "I will recommend this Law Firm to anyone I know that needs superior service."

Contact:

945 East Paces Ferry Rd #2230
Atlanta, GA 30326

5. Montlick & Associates

Review:

GARY poole--- “Due to lack of knowledge of Ga. Workman Compensation Law; I had a miscommunication with the law firm toward the end of my settlement. . I expressed my thoughts and concerns with my Attorney.  During our conversation, I was angry and over talked him. The conversation took more the 30 minutes and during that time he listened and was patient with me. Afterward he explained to me in the language that I was comfortable with and understood. I thoughts and feeling are much better now. The returned calls was always made with in 24 hours.”


Contact:

Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law
17 Executive Park Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 529-6333
(800) LAW-NEED

6. Sammons & Carpenter, P.C.

Review:

Carla Camp--- “I am pleased to say that I am 100% satisfied with Sammons & Carpenter law firm in Atlanta, Ga. I was recently represented by Shannon Carpenter and my service was outstanding!!! Shannon was easy to get in contact with, kept me updated in regards to the status of my case, answered questions thoroughly and believe it or not my case had a very quick turnaround time frame. I am so happy that I chose Shannon to represent me, I could not have made a better choice. Thank you for staying dedicated and providing exceptional service. I will definitely be referring future clients to Sammons & Carpenter.”

Contact:

307 14th Street Northwest
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Phone: (404) 814-8949
Fax: (770) 422-9005

7. John Foy & Associates

Review:

Denise Griffin--- “This is Randy and Pam Jones. This is my home email address.  We would like to thank John Foy & Associates for keeping us well informed and very quick with resolving our case. We will be more than happy to refer others to you as needed. Thank you so much for all you've done. And you really deserve more than 5 stars. Have a blessed year!!”

Contact:

3343 Peachtree Rd #350
Atlanta, GA 30326

8. Hornsby Law Group

Review:

Aurora Perrineau--- “My Husband was injured in a bad car accident in Atlanta, and we are from Los Angeles.  He is a high profile actor, and it was very hard to navigate through the horrible "ambulance chasing" lawyers, to find the one that understood the complex insurance policies involved, and the experience and good reputation to handle such a case.  Hornsby and his team of very smart lawyers were able to take my case from start to finish, settling with one of the biggest insurance giants in the world.  During the process, they became like family to us, and supported me during a very scary time when my husband had surgery and was seriously injured.  Every single scenario that they said would happen, happened.  They are so well respected in their industry that having them on your side will make all the difference to your case.  I write very few reviews, but I felt compelled after the completion of our case.  Thank you to Hornsby and team if you read these.  We will never forget what you did for us. -Brittany Perrineau”

Contact:

Hornsby Law Group
1180 W Peachtree St NW #2220, Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 577-1505

9. Monge & Associates

Review:

Sierra Bellamy--- “Excellence, excellence, excellence in every way shape or form!! Monge & Associates is the way to go!! From the very first day till the last day of my lawsuit with this 5 star company, I was treated with fairness, kindness, and respect. It felt as if I were their only client. When I had a need, it was always met! Ms.Glenda Mitchell held my hand every step of the way. Very informative and supportive not just for my case but with any concern in life I needed advice in. I have been very pleased and would always recommend Monge & Associates to anyone in need!”
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment