Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Monday, January 30, 2017

Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyer



1. Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben, P.A.
Review:
Douglas Kopp--- “Bill Sieben and Sharon helped us through a very sad car accident. We feel blessed that we had Bill to deal with our medical bills, we were in no shape to handle them. Between the many  Dr. appt.'s and trying to heal so we could get our life back was plenty. I could go on and on, but if you have been there you know. Thank you Bill and Sharon for the updates and the encouragement that things would be taken care of and at some point be done. From the bottom of our hearts we will always be thankful for the help we received. Take care and I hope life is good. Sincerely, Doug and Elizabeth Kopp”

Contact:
Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben, P.A.
5120 IDS Center
80 S. 8th Street, #5120 
Minneapolis, MN 55402-2246
Email: info@schwebel.com  
Fax: 612.333.6311ct:


2. SiebenCarey Personal Injury Law
Review:
Roberta Jordan--- “My family was referred to Susan Holden at Sieben Carey by our hometown 
attorney in a wrongful death case.  She was very accommodating to us and very approachable.  Her whole staff was top notch and doggedly pursued two different insurance companies to accomplish an outcome far beyond anything we'd anticipated.  We could not have gotten results close to what she achieved without her.  We will be forever appreciative.”


Contact:
901 Marquette Avenue, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-333-4500


3. Woods & Thompson P.A.
Review:
Ken Olson--- “I've worked with Lindsay Mancini at Thompson & Woods on two different cases. I was extremely happy with the level of professionalism and support she gave me as both cases produced a great outcome.  She made me feel comfortable and confident I was in the right hands.  The car accidents caused me some debilitating pain which lead to hopelessness.  Lindsay put my mind at ease and walked me through the process giving me hope.  I knew exactly what to expect which reduced the anxiety I was having when I was dealing with the insurance company on my own prior to meeting with her. Lindsay’s extensive knowledge and negotiation skills and kindness and passion for helping others reaffirmed I was working with the right law firm.  It was a big relief once I received my settlements.  This closure allowed me to feel I could finally move forward with my life and get things back on track.  Thanks, Lindsay, for helping me through some difficult times in my life.”

Contact:
WOODS & THOMPSON, P.A.
941 Hillwind Road N.E. Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55432
Phone: 763-571-2345 Fax: 763-571-2893


4. Law Offices of Howard Sussman
Review:
Christina I--- “I was injured in a bad car accident in Minneapolis and ended up in the hospital. My hospital bills were so high that they were more than my insurance coverage. I needed the help of a personal injury lawyer so I hired Howard Sussman. Howard Susan helped me get all my bills paid and got an excellent settlement for me. I recommend Howard Sussman to all my friends and family!!! Love him!”

Contact:
715 FLORIDA AVE S, STE 308 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55426-1759
Call Now: (763) 577-1122



5. TSR Injury Law
Review:
Rachel Thompson--- “My experience with TSR injury was wonderful – Rich Ruohonen and his legal team were fantastic!  Throughout the course of my case (car accident), I was extremely impressed with Rich’s professionalism, promptness with results and communication, and his vast amount of knowledge and background. I felt I could trust and depend on Rich to be a strong advocate on my behalf – he answered all of my questions while making everything easy to comprehend and I felt reassured I would get all of the medical assistance and coverage I needed; the entire process was seamless. I am very, very pleased with the settlement of my case, and most definitely recommend TSR and Rich for those seeking legal representation! Thank you for your expertise, diligence, and perseverance representing my case; I truly appreciate it!”

Contact:
7760 France Ave South Suite 820 Minneapolis, MN 55435
Phone: (612) 877-8463


6. Osterbauer Law Firm
Review:
Heather Butler--- “I was injured in a car accident last year by a woman who ran a red light. I had so many medical bills and missed time from work, I thought that my financial future was completely ruined. I was getting dragged along by the insurance company and had no idea where to turn. My cousin told me to get in touch with an attorney at Osterbauer Law Firm, and I am so happy I did. They were able to take care of everything for me. I was able to receive compensation quickly and get back to focusing on recovery without fearing for my and my children's future. I can't thank them enough, but I will say it again, thank you to the staff at Osterbauer Law Firm!”

Contact:
Osterbauer Law Firm, 404 3rd Ave N #201, Mi


7. Fay & Associates, LLC
Review:
Elizabeth Shaw--- “I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Micheal and Paul. They helped me by taking one less stress and handling it completely. Very easy to work with, very personable, and I felt, very honest. I can not tell you how much I appreciated not having to do the leg work and having the stress of a lawsuit. Thank you to all at Fay and Associates for all that you've done to help me.”

Contact:
Fay & Associates, LLC
619 South Tenth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Toll Free: 1-800-411-PAIN
Phone: 612-333-6900
Fax: 612-333-0355


8. Goldstein Law, PLLC
Review:
Tom Kendhammer--- “Bruce Golstein is one of the most honest and professional people I have ever met. He handles all legal issues that my company has come across over the years. There have not been many, but the outcome has always been favorable or reasonable. He takes the time to meet and tells us our options and helps us make the best informed decision. He is the only lawyer I would recommend”

Contact:
Goldstein Law, PLLC
2550 Blaisdell Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Telephone: 612-977-1040
Fax: 612-977-1043

1 comment:

  1. Car accident attorney A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete