Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Friday, January 27, 2017

New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyer

Personal injury lawyer from New Orleans.



1. Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers
Review:
Chloe Frederick--- “This was the best experience I have ever had with a law firm. To say that the circumstances were unfortunate I promise Dudley Debosier will take care of they are so nice and they don't treat you like a client you feel like family. My attorney was Ryan and his assistant was Haley. He was so sweet he even remember our birthdays and wished us we'll on holidays.  Haley helped us whenever Ryan was unavailable and even if he was busy he would always call back ASAP. They give you the best guidance and really help you to get what you deserve. Hope I don't have to but would DEFINITELY use again.”

Contact:


2. Morris Bart, LLC
Review:


theresa decker--- “After hiring an attorney to handle my case, this man did nothing for me. He had me doing my own paper work, calls and other things he should have done. Many lies later I finally called Morris Bart and was given Mr. Jason Ruiz to handle my case. From that moment on I was thoroughly taken care of. Having had previous brain surgery I probably was not the easiest case as I was confused and lost in paperwork. What a relief Mr. Ruiz and company were to me! I was kept informed at all times as to what was happening with my case. My previous attorney wanted to charge me for doing nothing and Mr. Ruiz took care of that also. I received 3 times the amount that I was offered and what the other attorney wanted me to settle with. Times like these are nerve racking, but not with the Morris Bart team! I thank you all Morris Bart. I highly recommend them.... Theresa Decker”

Contact:
601 Poydras Street, 24th Floor, New Orleans, LA 70130


3. The Brandner Law Firm
Review:
Andrew Hontiveros--- “The Brandner Law Firm came highly recommended to our family through a family friend. The staff at the Brandner Law Firm are friendly, but very professional. The team at the Brandner Law Firm did not treat our family as only another file number, but rather they gave their time and respect to get to know our family and needs. The attorneys (Micheal, Kieth, and David) and paralegal staff worked closely with our family. The attorneys and paralegals are always available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns; throughout the entire process there was a great level of transparency. The Brandner Law Firm attorneys fought diligently and prudently to seek the appropriate compensation for our family. Thank you to the entire team at the Brandner Law Firm for their time and representation of our family throughout the entire process. To perspective clients, our family highly recommends the Brandner Law Firm your legal respresentation.”

Contact:
The Brandner Law Firm New Orleans
1100 Poydras Street, Suite 1502
New Orleans, Louisiana 70163
Phone: (504) 345-1111


4. Womac Edward J Jr
Review:
Ronald Sylvester--- “Very pleased with the legal advice and guidance I received from Ed Womac and associates. My case was handled in a very professional and timely manner. Highly recommend putting your case in their arms. Very reliable and dependable.”

Contact:
3501 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
Main (504) 470-3935
Local (504) 486-9999


5. The Lambert Firm
Review:
Quinn Roddy--- “I was blessed to find The Lambert Firm to represent me after I got hurt working on the river. My case was an extremely difficult case but The Lambert Firm took it on and tackled it with no hesitation or objection.  I would recommend The Lambert Firm to anyone and everyone who needs experienced and skilled maritime lawyers to represent them.  They know exactly what they are doing and they are very good at it.  The Lambert Firm is the real deal! I can't thank yall enough for all the work yall did!”


Contact:
Address: 701 Magazine St, New Orleans LA 70130
Toll Free Phone: (800) 521-1750
Local Phone: (504) 581-1750
Fax: (504) 529-2931


6. Berniard Law Firm
Review:
Seth Bloom--- “Jeff and his team do a great job in many areas of the law. Jeff helped as a client and did an excellent job with my case. It was an easy and carefree process and he made the legal experience a good one. In addition I've worked with Jeff as a fellow attorney and all of our collaborations have been easy and fruitful! I strongly recommend his firm.”

Contact:
300 Lafayette St #101
New Orleans, LA 70130
Toll Free: (855) 550-5000
Phone: (504) 527-6225
Fax: (504) 617-6300


7. The Mahone Firm
Review:
charlie culpepper--- “I recently had the privilege of meeting Mike Mahone for legal advice regarding a consumer legal issue, even though this is not his forte he took his time to investigate this issue. He was extremely informative and took his time explaining my options to me every step of the way. Mike was also very accessible any time of the day or evening and even unfortunately while he was on vacation. I would highly recommend The Mahone Firm to any of my friends or family.”

Contact:


8. Lavis Law Firm
Review:
Myron Green--- “Att. Lavis is a great lawyer. He got me the results I needed in a great timely manner! He jumped on my case and didn't slack up until the job was 100% complete and satisfactory!”

Contact:
700 Camp St
#435
New Orleans, LA 70130
Toll Free: 866.558.9151
Local: 504.834.4000
Phone: 504.558.9151
Fax: 504.558.9917

9. Womac Law Firm
Review:
Rhoda Wood--- “I retained Edward J. Womac Jr. and associates to represent me for a car accident.I was able to meet with Mr. WOMAC personally on my occasions.  His team of attorneys did a masterful job representing me. Mr. Womac's team of attorneys successfully obtained the policy limits on my case. I would strongly recommend anyone in a car accident to go to the WOMAC law firm. They exceeded my expectations.”

Contact:
3501 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 470-3935
(504) 486-9999

10. The Young Firm
Isaac Thibodeaux--- “I don't have enough room to let you know how great it has been working with " The Young Firm" The entire staff is extremely nice, they have been spot on with their predictions, and the advice I have received could not have been any better. I feel very secure with my decision to hire the young firm. They are always there if you have a question, they always respond, and you can tell that they have your best interest in mind in every decision. The whole office is in your corner.
I dont trust many people, I have always been that way, I was scared at first and spoke to many other attorneys. After talking to Tim for just a few minutes I could tell they were better than the others. They have gained my trust and make me feel like they are just as much my friends as they are my attorney!! Wish there was an option to give them 10 stars cause they have earned everyone and its way more than 5 if you ask me. God forbid you ever end up in this situation, but if you do I highly suggest THE YOUNG FIRM! The entire staff is great, I work a lot with Heidi and I just dont have the words to express how at ease she can make you feel when going through something as stressful as this.”

Contact:
400 Poydras Street, Ste. 2090 New Orleans, LA 70130


11. Harold L. Ehrenberg, JD
Review:
Tasha Roach--- “Tina & Harold disspelled ALL of the negative comments that had ever heard about lawyers and I am extremely pleased with the representation I received. Thank you both for fighting for me & I pray God's continued blessing on you & your family.”

Contact:
2113 Veterans Blvd
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone: 504-666-9022
Fax: 504-832-9756
Emergency: 504-666-9021


No comments:

Post a Comment