Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Denver Personal injury lawyer or attorney

Denver, personal injury attorney denver, denver personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyer denver, denver personal injury lawyers, denver injury lawyer, denver injury attorney, personal injury denver. injury attorney denver, best personal injury lawyer denver, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some law or attorney firm in the Denver.



1. Zaner Harden Law LLP

Review:

Richard and Karla Vaccaro--- “So grateful that we selected Marc Harden to assist us after my wife was injured in a serious rear-end collision.  From the onset, Marc made us feel comfortable and supported during this difficult process.  He thoroughly explained all of the details and truly advocated for my wife to promote her recovery and receipt of a fair settlement.  Importantly, Marc assisted us in a caring and professional manner.  He was extremely responsive to our questions and requests.  He promptly returned phone calls, quickly responded to e-mails, and was always willing to meet with us personally when requested.  Marc demonstrated the utmost integrity and sincere care/concern for us.”

Contact:

Zaner Harden Law
1610 Wynkoop Street
Suite 120
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-416-6345
Fax: 303-563-5351
Email:info@zanerhardenlaw.com

2. Anderson, Hemmat & McQuinnAnderson, Hemmat & McQuinn

Review:

Ashley Barquero--- “My experience with this firm was awesome! I'm so glad I worked with them after my car accident. My results were better than expected and I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. The paralegals were great about communication and they helped me to understand as things came up in my case. Chad Hemmat and Jason (I don't recall his last name at the moment) made a hard time in my life a lot easier to get through. Thank you!! I will continue to recommend them!”

Contact:

Denver Law Office (Main Office):
5613 DTC Parkway, Suite 150
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
PH: (303) 782-9999

3. Levine Law LLC

Review:

Denice Villalobos--- “I Denice had an amazing experience working with Jordan and Sarah they totally were the most amazing and caring law firm ever anything I needed. It only took one phone call they were right on it answering any questions I had they truly are the best law firm ever. I was so pleased with this firm that I recommended my son-in-law come here and would recommend others.”

Contact:

4500 Cherry Creek Drive South
Suite 400 Denver, CO 80246

4. Bachus & Schanker LLC

Review:

Danielle Cox--- “I would highly recommend going to Bachus & Schanker LLC. We went to them for our Personal Injury, and I couldn't  be happier. They were very friendly and made sure we understood the entire process all the way through. They constantly kept us in the loop on what was happening and wanted to make sure we never felt out of contact. I'm so appreciative because the moment we signed with them it felt like a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders. Thank you so much for remaining patient and professional with us!”

Contact:

1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 700, Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-222-2222
Fax: 303-893-9900

5. Denver Trial Lawyers

Review:

Kara Nossardi--- “I consider myself fortunate to have been represented by Steve Wahlberg on a complex and sensitive case.  Not only is Steve a competent attorney who worked tirelessly on my behalf, he is a kind and compassionate individual who never lost sight of the human element of his very important work.  I am most grateful to Steve and his team, and recommend them highly and without reservation.”

Contact:

4601 DTC Boulevard, Suite 950, Denver, CO 80237

6. Bowman & Chamberlain, LLC

Review:

Matthew Frankenfield--- “Jerry is the man! When I was injured do to negligence on the part of a fellow citizen he stepped up and made things happen and made things right. He found out exactly what I needed to happen and what I wanted to have happen when the process was all set and done. When you don't know exactly how the legal system works it is nice to have someone in your corner guiding you every step of the way. Jerry and his law firm worked tirelessly for me until the end. I can not express the gratitude I have for him and his firm. I hope I don't ever need a lawyer again but if I do I know who I am going to call. JERRY!”

Contact:

2727 Bryant St., Ste 102, Denver Colorado 80211 test
 Phone: 720.863.6904

7. Law Offices of Daniel R. Rosen

Review:

Terra Maynard--- “I'm so grateful that my first and only experience needing an attorney was with the Law Offices of Daniel R. Rosen.  Their persistence in getting my personal injury case settled was admirable.  Their patience in explaining things to me and answering any and all questions and concerns I had through out the process was fabulous.  Never once did I feel they didn't have time for me.  If I were to ever need an attorney again in the future I would most definitely use them again and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family if they were to find themselves in a situation where an attorney was needed.”

Contact:

1400 16th Street
Suite 400
Denver, CO 80202
Local (303) 732-5266
Toll-Free (800) ROSEN-911

8. Gerash Steiner, P.C.

Review:

Contact:

1775 Sherman Street, Suite 1650
Denver, CO 80203
Phone Number: (303) 732-5048

9. The Sawaya Law Firm

Review:

David Holzrichter--- “Zach and Erin were my team. I brought a personal injury claim to them and they were very helpful in quickly sorting through the details and taking the most expedient and thorough course of action in resolving my case. They were considerate and understanding of the traumatic nature of my action and diligent in keeping me updated on all progress made; all contact with them was very professional had a sense of urgency. Ultimately, they obtained a better settlement than I could have expected. I am very pleased that chose the Sawaya law firm to represent me in such a difficult personal matter.”

Contact:

1600 Ogden Street, Denver, CO 80218
Phone: 720-709-2820

10. John R. Fuller, P.C.

Review:

Kim duran martinez--- “John and Bridget are amazing. There was never a time I could not get ahold of them and have whatever questions I asked answered. John is a great lawyer and I would refer anyone in need of a lawyer to him. Thank you John and Bridget for all your hard work with my case.”

Contact:

1736 Race Street, Denver, CO 80206
Phone: (303) 597-4500

11. Law Office of Jennifer Donaldson

Review:

Leeann Stahl--- “I hired Jennifer Donaldson to help me with a claim after a skiing accident and I'm so glad that I did! Jennifer and her staff were very thorough in preparing my case and I ended up getting a much larger settlement than I thought possible. Jennifer also negotiated a lower subrogation amount with my insurance company so that I got to keep more of the settlement money. Jennifer and her staff are great communicators--they often return emails at night and on the weekends and they kept me up to date on all progress throughout my case. It's also nice that they do electronic signing of documents so that I didn't have to take time to go to the post office or drive to their office. Again, I'm very happy that I hired Jennifer--I had the best outcome of my claim that I could have asked for thanks to her and her team!”

Contact:

2300 15th St., Suite 200, Denver, CO   80202

No comments:

Post a Comment