Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer

Personal injury lawyer from Baltimore

1. Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A.
Review:

Contact:
Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A.
347 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201


2. Attorney Steven H. Heisler
Review:
Brian Dunn--- “Steven is a great lawyer and I would highly recommend him if you are injured in an accident!!”

Contact:
Law Offices of Steven H. Heisler
1011 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202


3. D'Amore Personal Injury Law, LLC
Review:
R Taylor--- “I worked with Paul a few years ago. Even though we were unable to complete the case and I'm still dealing with the repercussions of the dr's negligence. Paul was better than I could have ever hoped for. He was dedicated to my case and did everything he possibly could. I highly recommend him.”


Contact:
111 South Calvert Street, Suite 2700
Baltimore, MD 21202
Local: 410-324-2000
Fax: 443-782-0700
Toll-Free: 1-800-443-8000


4. Joseph H. Ostad, P.A.
Contact:
BALTIMORE, MD
401 E Pratt St #2233
Baltimore, MD 21202
Toll Free: 800-320-0080
Phone: 410-727-6116
Fax: 410-727-6056



5. Attorney Bob Katz
Review:
Amy Hood--- “I was rear ended last November and dealing with his insurance was a nightmare from the very beginning.  The Katz group played an instrumental part in this case having a very happy, worry free ending. With my busy schedule I was worried about their offices being further away but my attorney did everything over the phone to accommodate my schedule.  It was very reassuring to know they were willing to work with me and that they have several offices I could go to if needed. Rebecca and Jennifer kept me well informed and guided me throughout the entire process.  Calls and emails were promptly returned.  I cannot say enough good things about this group. For 6 months I tried,  without any success,  to handle the insurance myself. I felt like I had nothing to lose and calling the Katz group was the best decision I made.  My only regret is that I didn't call them sooner.”

Contact:
BALTIMORE, MD
The Garrett Building 233 East Redwood Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-576-4287
Toll Free: 1-888-540-2599



6. The Yost Legal Group
Review:
brenda Metcalf--- “The Yost Legal Group is currently representing me in a motor vehicle accident and so far I am very pleased with the service I have received thus far.  The attorneys have been sympathetic and been thorough in answering all of my questions.  And the assistants have been very knowledgeable.  I feel my case has been progressing well and I am confident that it will be resolved to my satisfaction.”

Contact:
341 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202


7. Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
Review:
Sam Downs--- “In 2012 I was in an awful car accident. A woman had fallen into a diabetic coma, crossed over the yellow lines and hit me head on. Attorney, Mr. Harry Adler, with Plaxen and Adler Law Firm was referred to me from a friend shortly after my accident.  Mr. Adler met with me within the week following my accident. He advised me and guided me professionally during the entire legal process and made me feel confident in his representing me. He kept me informed during the entire length of my case and ultimately won my case for over $100,000.  I was very pleased with the way in which I was represented and with the result. I would highly recommend Mr. Adler and the Plaxen and Adler Law Firm.”

Contact:
Plaxen & Adler, P.A.
10211 Wincopin Circle, Suite 620
Columbia, MD 21044
Phone: 410-988-4449
Fax: 410-730-1615


8. Eric T. Kirk, Attorney
Review:
Robin Oliver--- “I cannot express the appreciation I have for Eric Kirk and how he handled my case. His professionalism and customer service was excellent.  All of my questions were answered and I was treated with the utmost respect.  I am extremely impressed and grateful for the end result.  I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of automobile accident representation.”

Contact:
401 E. Pratt Suite 1252
Baltimore, MD 21202


9. Miller & Zois, LLC
Review:
onmork1--- “My experience with Mr. Ron Miller & Zois, LLC was uplifting and remarkable.  They were very helpful in evaluating my car accident/injury case and analyzing the different options. Ron and Team went the extra mile by calling back with a helpful suggestion, he had not earlier mentioned.  His team were honest with their business practice and customer service.  Ron reach out on numerous occasions appraising my options and helped me arrive at the best path forwards.  He certainly delivered far and beyond my expectations.  They over delivered and I highly recommend this Team of attorney's.  I am pleased and Satisfied with my results!  Thanks again!”

Contact:
1 South St, #2450
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 779-4600
Toll Free: (800) 553-8082


10. Law Offices of Randolph Rice - Personal Injury
Review:
mike sierra--- “On Friday November 13, 2015, of all days, I was struck with some bad luck in the form of a red light-running BMW. My truck was totaled and I sustained injuries to my head, shoulder and lower back. The other driver’s insurance company disputed that their client was at fault and so the battle began. It was stressful knowing the person responsible for my injuries and losses refused to accept responsibility, prolonging the stress and frustration.

Randolph and his team worked vigorously on my case and kept me informed throughout the process. The quick response times to my phone calls and emails by both him and his staff were one of the things I appreciated most. This was my first case like this, but with all the headaches involved in dealing with insurance companies and everything else I learned that comes with automobile accident / personal injury cases, I was lucky to have The Law Offices of Randolph Rice on my side. The attention and respect I received throughout the whole ordeal are the reason I wanted to share my experience and gladly recommend The Law Offices of Randolph Rice to anyone out there looking for representation.”

Contact:
Baltimore
6914 Holabird Ave #112b
Baltimore, Maryland 21222
Local Phone: (410) 844-5333
Fax: (410) 844-5300


11. Ingerman & Horwitz LLP
ReviChavelle Holmes--- “I've been doing business with them for years and although I haven't had to do much business, I wouldn't go to anyone else!! The attorneys and staff are very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable!! I highly recommend Ingerman & Horowitz for all of your legal needs!! Thanks so much to all of you!!ew:”

Contact:
Ingerman & Horwitz, LLP : 20 Park Avenue: Baltimore, Maryland 21201 : (410) 539-1200 : (410) 539-1643 (fax)


12. Portner & Shure, P.A. – Baltimore
Review:
Guillermo Rodriguez--- “Portner & Shure assisted me through the whole settlement process without me dealing with all the stressful and confusing insurance companies as well as medical billing.
My only task was to to recover from back injury and attend the treatment procedures. The settlement went smoothly and successfully all because of Portner & Shure's knowledge and expertise. I can't thank her enough!”

Contact:
Baltimore City, MD
400 East Pratt Street, Suite 800
Baltimore, MD 21202


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such helpful information.

    I would like to add one more personal injury Law Firm in Mississippi.

    The 14th Winningest Law Firm of 2002, Porter Malouf, P.A. has the knowledge, experience, and resources to help your family pursue the fullest recovery for your injury due to someone else’s negligence or a defective product. Our law firm has earned this designation by recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients.

    Contact

    Website Porter Malouf

    Physical Address
    825 Ridgewood Road
    Ridgeland, MS 39157
    Mailing Address
    Post Office Box 12768
    Jackson, Mississippi 39236
    Phone & Fax
    Phone: (601) 957-1173
    Fax: (601) 957-7366
    Email info@portermalouf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal injury solicitor Dublin When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete