Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys

louisville personal injury lawyer, personal injury attorney louisville, personal injury lawyer louisville, louisville injury, louisville injury lawyer, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Some top rated attorney or lawyer from Louisville with review.



1. Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers
Review:
Carrie McNatt--- “Wendy and the support staff make working with H&C easy and turn key for all involved.  Keep up the good work.”
Contact:
Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers
1256 Campbell Lane, Ste. 201 Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 782-6000


2. Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC
Review:


Justin Rice--- “Mr. Gladstein and his paralegal went above and beyond for my case. Barbie was very steadfast about keeping me informed of the status of my case. I really do appreciate everything that they done and I hope that I don't have to hire them again. If the need does arise that I hire a personal injury attorney Mr. Gladstein and his staff will be the first to get a phone call from me.”

Contact:
Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC
312 South 4th Street #600 Louisville, KY 40202
Local Number: 502-855-4177
Toll Free Number: 1-800-991-0474


3. Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers
Reviewe:
Andrew Estes--- “Excellent and timely. I couldn't be happier.”

Contact:
Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers
1201 Story Avenue #301
Louisville, KY 40206


4. John Byrnes - Personal Injury Lawyer
Review:
Kelli Dean--- “I have nothing but praise for John Byrnes and Jeff Sexton.  I lost my my husband  who was an expert swimmer to Shallow water blackout and the insurance company denied accidental portion of the claim. These men communicated with me regularly, gave me their personal phone number, encouraged me to ask questions, followed up, never missed a deadline and made me feel important.  Although we never met, (they are in KY and me in FL) it never hindered our relationship or the case.  These men are trustworthy, morally upright and care not only about the case and me as a client but also as a person.  If I could add a hundred stars to this review I would.  Don't give it a second thought, if you need an attorney, look know more. I promise you wont be disappointed.”

Contact:
Byrnes Law Office, PLLC  4410 S 3rd St., Louisville, KY 40214


5. Isaacs & Isaacs
Review:
Dawn Dorsey--- “After two long years my case was finally closed. My attorney and case manager were both great. My phone calls were returned within 24 hours with either an answer or I will get back to you with more information. I was never left in the dark and I always knew what was going on. My attorney was very compassionate and understand. She listen to everything I had to say and had only my best intentions in mind. Thank you.”

Contact:
1601 Business Center Ct
Louisville, KY 40299
 Phone: 502-458-1000
 Fax: 502-454-5512


6. Becker Law Office
Review:
Tyler Rollins--- “After my Motor Vehicle Accident I was in pain, and completely overwhelmed by all of the paperwork. I have never been in an accident so I was hearing a lot of new confusing terminology, and I was just suffocated by it all. This caused me to call Beckers law office, and let me say it was the best decision I've ever made. Wendy Lopez (my paralegal) and Victoria Conway (my lawyer) made everything so easy to understand and took very good care of me. They made sure I was sent to Dynamic Medical Rehab, which was a top of the line rehab experience. They were decreasing my pain every single visit. If you are on the fence about whether or not you need a lawyer, take it from me: YOU DO. And Beckers Law Office is the place to go. Thanks for reading.”


Contact:
Becker Law Office
9300 Shelbyville Road, Suite 215A
Louisville, KY 40222
United States
Phone: (888) 753-7162


7. Morgan & Morgan
Review:
Hector Navarro--- “Our family was affected by the worst thing imaginable, losing a young loved one in a tragic manner. Jay and John from Morgan & Morgan were there for us throughout our horrible  experience. They were sensitive to our needs while truly helping us understand the entire process. I could not have asked for a better team on our side. They were professional, compassionate and true fighters for my family. They are the ones you want and need on your side. Thank you Morgan & Morgan. You have some real winners fighting for the people that are critical to your team.”

Contact:
Morgan & Morgan
420 W. Liberty Street
Suite 260
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 912-5955

8. Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger PLC
Review:
Sandra Chancey--- “Had a wonderful experience during a difficult time in my life. Very caring, compassionate and truthful. I placed all of my trust in them and I was not disappointed. Have recommended them and will contact them again if I am ever in need of a lawyer.”

Contact:
312 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202


9. Troutman Law Office
Review:
Cee Coffee--- “Matt Troutman is a lawyer of the highest caliber and very experienced in auto accidents.  In my opinion he represents his clients with integrity and very high skill.   I appreciate many things about Mr. Troutman: he is responsive, thorough, personable and caring.  Unlike many lawyers, you can actually understand what Mr. Troutman is saying and his advice is always very good.  He has personally given me very sound advice and I have referred several other people to him.   I highly recommend Matt Troutman!”

Contact:
8644 Aiken Road
Louisville KY 40245
Phone Number:
502-805-0321 (Louisville Office)
859-696-0001 (Lexington Office)
Fax Number:   502-243-2468


10. Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC
Review:
Lyn Dizon--- “I am very pleased with the outcome of my case. Kaufman &Stigger PLLC provided exemplary service throughout the entire process. My lawyer, Jimmy Kaufman, is extremely knowledgeable and very competent. I truly appreciate his expertise in personal injury law and how well he settled my case. I highly recommend this law firm. They are truly the best in the area.”

Contact:
Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC
7513 New LaGrange Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Toll Free: (800) 937-8443


11. Richard Breen Law Offices, PSC
Review:
A Google User--- “All were wonderful. We (my son Damien & I) could rely totally on your expert staff to help us answer all our questions & were so caring & gracious to us both.  I felt totally proud & at ease during legal affairs. Adam was great in his presentation to the Masonic home on behalf of my precious mother. They actually gave me what I wanted true acknowledgement & a sincere apology on her behalf.  Mr. Cato was wonderful in the settlement of her estate & did so much for us on his behalf. I received not only monetary reward but you gave me what I truly wanted justice done for my dear mother.  Now at peace we can go on with our lives knowing we truly did everything possible for her justice & estate. My true heartfelt thank to everyone in your legal office. I praise all.”

Contact:
2590 Breckenridge Lane
Suite 3, Louisville, KY 40220


12. Karl Truman Law Office LLC
Review:
Erica Bachmann--- “I would definitely recommend Karl Truman to any of my friends or family in need of legal advice. They are helpful and understanding no matter the circumstance.”

Contact:
332 W. Broadway, Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 222-2222


No comments:

Post a Comment