Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Boston Personal Injury Lawyer



1. Breakstone, White & Gluck, PC
Review:
John Morrissey--- “I am an attorney and I have worked with and referred medical malpractice cases to Marc Breakstone. I believe Marc is one of the finest medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys in the state. My opinion is shared by many trial attorneys who have the privilege to work with him or had the opportunity to learn from him at continuing legal education seminars. Marc is a recognized expert in the area of jury selection and someone other trial attorneys turn to for guidance and training in this area. We have worked together on a series of cases. In working with Marc, I have found him to be a passionate advocate for his clients and someone who works tirelessly in pursuit of their claims. Marc cares deeply for his clients and he prides himself on being accessible to and supportive of his clients during the litigation process. I would highly recommend Marc to anyone with a medical malpractice or personal injury claim.”

Contact:
2 Center Plaza #530
Boston, MA 02108
Toll Free: 800-379-1244
Phone: 617-723-7676
Fax: 617-723-7777


2. Feinberg & Alban PC
Review:
Julian--- “Francine and I can’t thank you enough for all your efforts on Fran’s behalf.  Rob, your attention to every detail including handling calls to doctors, the deposition and generally guiding us through the process was tremendous.  Marsha, your call to the adjuster solidified the case and got Fran the maximum settlement possible. Colleen, thanks for all your help with this effort over the past 2 years.  Your organization of  case details, especially the reams of PT visits and medical bills, is not an easy task but crucial to the settlement.


We will gladly refer anyone we know, who suffers an accident, to Feinberg & Alban.”

Contact:
225 Franklin Street, 26th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 (Suffolk Co.)
1051 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
Phone: (617) 232-5950
Toll Free: (800) 479-9991
Fax: (617) 277-8862


3. Turco Legal
Review:
donna buonomo--- “Damian Turco handled my daughters accident case. I cannot say enough about him professional and caring and honest.  He answers his phone and if he can't he always calls right back it was great to have access to our lawyer. He answered all our questions and we had a lot of them. We were very happy with the outcome of her case and would highly recommend Damion.He is a great guy very happy he represented our daughter.”

Contact:
15 Court Square
Suite 800
Boston, MA 02108


4. Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC
Review:
Samantha Michel--- “I had 3 consecutive car accidents and was worried about all the stress that would come with dealing with the paperwork and insurance companies. However, I never had to deal with any type of stress after coming here. From when I walked into the office, the receptionist graciously welcomed me and I was accommodated like I've never been before. Everyone throughout my process was very helpful, prompt and respectful. I know that if ever I need their services, they are available and happy to help. They're truly the best in town!”

Contact:
1 International Pl
18th Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Toll Free: (888) 367-2900
Local: (617) 367-2900
Fax: (617) 722-9999



5. Sweeney Merrigan Law, LLP
Review:
David Morra--- “These attorneys have been there when I've needed them. When looking for legal assistance it's important to me that I work with knowledgeable and trustworthy people, and these guys definitely meet that criteria.  Everyone in their offices I interacted with were courteous and helpful. These guys are top notch Boston attorneys.”

Contact:
Fax: (617) 357-9001
268 Summer Street, LL
Boston, MA 02210


6. Jason Stone Injury Lawyers
Review:
matt berman--- “Working with atty stephen atkins and jack sheridan was an excellent experience for me. I had reopened a prior workers comp claim 2 1/2 years after the accident originally occurred and they helped me extensively throughout the entire process. Not only did they help keep my benefits going through the process, but they were able to get me a large lump sum settlement now that i am on the end of my recovery and soon able to return to work. They made a nightmare situation into a life changing experience for me and my family and i are forever greatful for what atty atkins, jack and the entire staff at jason stone injury have done for us. I would highly recommend and hopefully never need their services again 😆, but if ever found in a predicament where their services are needed, i wouldnt hesitate to call. Thank you thank you thank you!!!”

Contact:
55 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02110


7. Parker | Scheer LLP
Review:
A Google User---“It is no wonder or surprise that Parker-Scheer was named Law Firm of the Year for 2011, and for all of us who know and work with Eric, Barry and their staff - they should be for 2012 and beyond as well.  I have worked with Eric Parker, Barry Scheer and others in their firm for over 20 years, and, they are the best attorneys you could ever have the pleasure of meeting, working with and have championing on your behalf. Eric, Barry and staff are ALWAYS available, always attentive, ever helpful and reassuring. There is no issue too small or too all-encompassing that Parker-Scheer can't handle. I speak form first-hand experience.  From their very intent, listening, empathetic personal attention to succinctly presenting your case, and of course winning;  for me and everyone I've referred to Parker-Scheer - they are head-and-shoulders above the rest.  I'd done all the research on firms touting to be 'the best,' I've personally worked with Parker-Scheer for over 20 years as has my family, and, everyone I've sent to Parker-Scheer has been very, very successful - don't waste your valuable time looking anywhere else.  Parker-Scheer is the best, period.”

Contact:
1 Constitution Rd
Boston, MA 02129
Phone: 617-886-0500


8. Sugarman & Sugarman, P.C.
Review:
Nancy--- “After talking with several firms, I decided to go with Sugarman & Sugarman to handle my case.  I am so happy that I did!  I never had to worry, as the lawyers briefed me during every step of my case.  They returned all calls or emails promptly, and answered all of my many questions.  I was treated with respect, and kindness.    Of course, I had a positive outcome, given the level of legal skill their lawyers have!  I would and have recommended them to others.”

Contact:
Prudential Tower
800 Boylston Street, 30th Floor
Boston, MA 02199-8001
Phone: (617) 542-1000
Fax: (617) 542-1359


9. Sheff Law Offices, P.C.
Review:
Selina Maitreya--- “I was grateful when Frank Federico of Sheff Law took on my case. I had been driving in my car and was hit by a woman who ran a red light 2 days before closing on my home of 20 years.
I was left severely brain injured for the better part of the next 3 years and my life completely changed. I was unable to work for more then 2 hours for the first 2 years or move through life in any sense of normal and the insurance company representing the woman who hit me was unresponsive and had offered a very small settlement before I hired the firm.

As the insurance company did not offer any type of settlement that represented the true losses I experienced we moved toward trial. At that Point Matthieu Parenteau of Sheff became involved .He was kind and uber responsive answering my many questions patiently and knowledgeably. Most importantly he brought my case to a successful ending as he obtained a settlement representing the full policy during the deposition stage saving my the pain of going through the trial.

I highly suggest the firm as not only are they completely professional and successful in obtaining results but they are kind, patient and caring.”

Contact:
10 Tremont Street
7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Toll Free: (888) 423-4477
Phone: (617) 227-7000
Fax: (617) 227-8833


10. Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone
Review:
Wandelyz Jimenez--- “Friendly, professional and caring! The attorneys and administrators at The Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone work hard on their clients' behalf. Highly recommended.”

Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment