Featured Post

Financial compensation: what type of claim you get after accidents or injury

Are you suffering from an accidents or injury? Did it cause any loss in your life? If yes, then you may receive financial compensation ...

Friday, January 13, 2017

San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyer or Attorney

personal injury lawyer san francisco, san francisco personal injury lawyer, personal injury attorney san francisco, personal injury attorney san francisco ca, san francisco injury lawyer, san francisco injury attorney, injury lawyer san francisco, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer, personal injury firms, attorney personal injury, personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyers, best personal injury lawyer, personal injury law, personal injury solicitors, personal injury claims, personal injury, personal injury lawyer, law firms, personal injury attorney
Here are some lawyers from San Francisco, CA.



1. Sally Morin Law

Review:

janice nelson--- “Sally Morin is a great attorney I had worked with. She is very responsible, experienced and worked very hard to get the maximum benefit possible for the victim of vehicle accident.
Last year I was struck by a running vehicle and suffered a spine injury. After some YELP research, I found Sally Morin. Before I was a little skeptical about the review s people write about. But I decided to take a chance.
I felt lucky that I made a good decision hiring her as my attorney and completely satisfied with the outcome of my case. I highly recommend her as attorney for body injury as a result of vehicle accident.”

Contact:

25 Taylor Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Office: (415) 413-0033
Fax: (888) 848-8598

2. Law Office Of Daniel H. Rose

Review:

Francis Albert--- “I don't have a lawyer. This guys is amazing and very generous. He deserves at the least me telling everyone how kind and generous he is -  I was in a small car accident last year. I needed advice regarding if it is OK to disclose info regarding my insurance policy because the other party's lawyer is asking for the info and my insurance is asking me if I want to release the info or not.  I called on a Sat afternoon ready to pay for advice and he picked up the phone and gave me advice that I needed and said good bye. I if needed a lawyer I will go to him!”

Contact:

Law Office of Daniel H. Rose
One Sansome Street, Suite 3500
San Francisco, California 94104
Tel: 415-946-8900
Fax: 415-221-0892

3. Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger

Review:

Julie Mitchell--- “Khaldoun & Matthew represented us in a wrongful death case.  They were exceptional attorney's.  They were both very attentive to our needs and extremely sensitive to our case since it was involving the death of our son.  They went above and beyond what we expected and got us the best outcome that was possible.  They left no stone unturned in their investigation and gathering of evidence.  I have the utmost respect and confidence in them.  They both have a lot of integrity and were very honest and real with us.  They have a lot of compassion and even reduced the fees that they took in the end.  That was huge in my book.  I very highly recommend them.  I doubt you will find better attorney's then Khaldoun and Matthew.  They are both an amazing pair of attorney's and work very well together.  They are the best of the best!”

Contact:

650 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
San Francisco Law Office Map
Local: 415-981-7210
Fax: 415-391-6965

4. Bostwick & Peterson, LLP

Review:

Lesley Xiong--- “Bostwick & Peterson law firm, specifically Erik Peterson of whom we had the pleasure to partner with, provided us with passionate, effective, and strategic representation.  Mr. Peterson, along with his team, helped us navigate the legal system and were always prompt in their follow ups and with any questions we had.  They were complete professionals who handled our case thoroughly.  We are forever grateful!”

Contact:

One Embarcadero Center, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94111


No comments:

Post a Comment